Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi – N – Tichka – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Dades GorgesDeparture from Marrakech, at 7am, crossing the Tichka Pass, visit the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou. You will browse Skoura oasis, Kalaat M’gouna , the valley of roses to reach Dades.
Day 2: Dades Gorges – Tenghir – Todra Gorges – Tinjdad – Erfoud – MerzougaVisit Berber villages , and pass through Tinjdad , Jorf and Erfoud to get a feel for the Saharan landscape . See the oasis of Tafilalet before your arrival at Merzouga . See the sand dunes and the desert landscape from a timeless perspective as you listen to the camp drums in the desert in the middle of the Sahara. Take pictures of the spectacular sunset from the top of a high dune.
Day 3: Camel Trek Back to Merzouga – Atlas Mountains – Return to Marrakechget rid of 2h on the camel back to Merzouga to return to Marrakech by Ouarzazate.information
- Spend the night in a Berber tent in the Sahara Desert
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the switchback Tizi-n-Tichka pass
- Experience the dunes of Merzouga from the back of a camel
- Marvel at the Berber villages on the mountain sides
- Go to the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou
- Cross the Draa and Dades Valleys
- See the dramatic canyon of the Dades Gorge
- Explore the Kasbah at Ait Benhaddou
- Duration: 3 days
- Available: Every day
- Pick up time: 07h00 Local time From your hotel
- Return the last day : 19h30 Local time to your hotel
- Type: Private trip
- Car air conditioning comfort & private
- Camel ride treck
- Accommodation in Bivoauc in half board (dinner & breakfast)
- Accommodation in Good riad in half board ( dinner & breakfast )
- Great Service
What’s Not Included
Other food and drink .